INTIPSA is here to keep IP strategy professionals like you ahead of the game throughout your career. We can help you:
Develop Your Business
- Benefit from tools and resources to help you work faster and smarter.
- Case studies and guides on IP strategy excellence in action.
- Develop new business relationships and partnerships.
- Research, reports and guides on the key IP strategy issues and trends.
Improve Your Knowledge
- Keep up to date with our newsfeeds, email updates and social media.
- Access to best practice guidance on the latest issues facing commercial IP strategists.
- Our online resource centre has an extensive collection of commercial and legal information, making it a vital resource for technology transfer specialists, SME managers, and entrepreneurs.
Strengthen Your Profession
- As a member, you are part of a professional body dedicated to raising the profile and standing of the IP strategy sector.
- Be part of a community of practice at the forefront of IP strategy.
- We also represent your views to policy-makers so as to promote a more entrepreneurial business climate.
Extend Your Network
- Membership of INTIPSA means being part of the global network for IP strategists, providing an international perspective in a field that transcends national boundaries.
- Make contact with IP strategy professionals with a wide range of specialisms and sector expertise.
- Our online Member Directory contains contact details for INTIPSA members, putting you in touch with IP strategy practitioners around the world.
Be Recognised by Your Peers
- Raise your profile through our online community and ‘real world’ events.
- You will be accountable through our Code of Conduct, signed by all members.
- Members are entitled to have their membership recognised through designatory letters.
Build Your Career
- Access to continuing professional development opportunities for IP strategists.
- Access to a specialist marketplace for IP strategy-related jobs and news on member moves.
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities for professionals at all stages of their career.
- Developing professional accreditation for IP strategists is a major aim for INTIPSA going forward.
You’ll find our Application Form here