INTIPSA operates to the highest professional standards. The application process has been designed to be as efficient as possible, for you and for us, while also adhering to the rigorous requirements expected of a professional body. This means:
- We collect all information online and postal/paper applications are only accepted in exceptional circumstances.
- Membership is not instantaneous or automatic and we will need time to assess your application to ensure it meets the defined criteria.
Joining INTIPSA is easy, just follow these three simple steps:
- Register as a user on this site: You can do this by following the Create an Account link in the login form above. Registration requires minimal information, just your name, username, e-mail address and password. You will need to respond to the confirmation email we send you to activate your account.
- Complete the online application form. Once you are registered, log back in and start to fill in the Application Form. It’s best to review the form before you start filling it in and get all the information together. You can save a partially completed form and return to it later, but you will be prompted to enter data in all mandatory fields. Most of the information requested is for the purposes of the membership application process only and is not shown on your public profile. You will also need to accept our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies. Note: Completing your Public Profile only does not constitute an application for membership.
- Complete an online payment instruction: Once you’ve completed your profile and included all necessary information, we’ll need your payment details. You’ll be taken there from the application form or you can access it here: Pay Subscription. This is where you can also check the status of your subscription and print a receipt.
What happens next?
Once we receive your application we will check it for completeness and let you know if any important information is missing. We will then take up the references you have given us.
When you initiate your online payment you will receive confirmation of the transaction but we will only charge your card once your application has been accepted. This make take up to 28 days, so please ensure you use a card that is not about to expire.